Monday, March 28, 2011

Making Huts

Following a plan from Gail Loane's book - 'I've got something to say'.

I like making huts.  I made my hut in the kitchen.  I use old soft mattresses and woollen blankets, which go over tall, wooden stools.  I bend over to fit in the hut, using my torch to see as I read my books and play with my cars.             By Adam


I like making huts.  I made a hut in my bedroom.  I made my hut with soft mattresses and fluffy pillows.  I used chairs to hold everything up.  Ben comes along and says:
"It sucks"
"Well, your one is not any better".
"Yes it is"
"No it's not"
"Yes it is"
"Nooooo".       Ben tries to bust my hut but he doesn't.  I end up getting in trouble and Mum tells on me and sends me to my room, for punching him. 
By Josh.

I like making huts.  I mad huts in my room.  I use two big, old, soft mattresses and four big wooden chairs.  I grab some bananas and sandwiches to eat in the hut.  I build my hut to have some fun.
                    By Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment