Sunday, October 17, 2010

Livestock Day

"I didn't go," said Brenden "I went to Waihi with Mum".   "I ate sausages and sold raffle tickets with Devon," said Adam.   "We ran out of the tractor raffle and the grocery raffle".  What is a tractor raffle ?   It's a remote control toy tractor.   "I lead my calf around the ring," said Ben.  "I touched a peg and you are not supposed to do that, because I didn't know.  My calf behaved well and the judges said her butt was too small, so she didn't win, but I got some ribbons".

Me and my small butted calf - Ben.
By Ben, Brenden and Adam.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see your photo. My class would love to have a pet day but because we live in the city they tend to think we do not have many pets.
    Sorry you did not win anything more than the ribbons but your blog is excellent.

    ReplyDelete