Monday, November 8, 2010

My Dad by Adam and Ben and My Mum by Brenden

Adam writes: My Dad rides motorbikes and he is cool.  He is good a rugby.  He is awesome.  He lets me spray paint rocks for our dead cat.  He also lets us make boats and stuff out of wood.


Ben writes:  My Dad is a mechanic.  He likes to ride motorbikes.  He races like a cheetah.  He likes to race Mark.  My Dad likes fixing cars.  He is nice and takes me to the bakery and buys me toys.  My Dad has two brothers.  He likes to feed Gary's pigs.  He is a rugby coach.  He coaches the Northern Knights, my brothers' team.

Brenden writes:  Mum is nice.  She likes reading books in her bed at night, when Dad tries to sleep.  My Mum is generous because she gives me toys for my birthday.  My Mum is nice because she entertains me by being funny.  She pulls faces at me and tickles me.  My Mum is very helpful for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment